Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hello world!

As any respectable computer science book has taught us, the only way to start a journey to some unknown destination, like new a language, is to say Hello World!

Previously I have been blogging about similar issues at Forum Nokia, but I feel that I need another, not-so-technical blog also. What I see is that there are lots of technically oriented resources available in the net, but those sites typically answer to question "how can I do this and that for platform X". Hardly ever I find sites that are trying to get answer to question "what should I implement for platform X".

Here is something to think about (source:Elisa): there were 50.000 3G users in Finland at the beginning of year 2005. At the end of the year 2007 1.000.000 users were having 3G terminals. Having growth like this must mean myriad of new services for people willing to do thing easier, right? Well, not really. Why is that? What is wrong?

//Harri


No comments: