Monday, November 24, 2008

Too much plus one

As told before, last week I was invited to Forum Nokia's events at Budapest (see other visitor's diary from here) to see and hear how the platforms are evolving. On my way back home I made a list of different possible environments that could turn your idea into action on a Nokia mobile device. What do you think about this breathtaking list (have I missed something?):
There surely is everything for everybody, I'd even say that some platforms could be dropped and development resources reallocated to make the rest of the platforms stronger.

As if this isn't enough, VMWare launched Mobile Virtualization Platform that soon will allow us to run virtual images in mobile phones. When we will see first Symbian OS terminal running Windows Vista in a VMWare image?

Update 1.12.2008: Links to Forum Nokia site updated.

//Harri

No comments: